Echoes Echoes

Very nice work there. I really like the main verse, especially the drums and the vocal chops. Although the drop may be underwhelming to some people, I think it is very beautiful. However, some parts of the song is not loud enough, and compression would be great. Regardless, well done Strykur!

Strykur responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the drop, I was a bit conflicted when I made it but it's nice to hear that. I think the main verse would have been better if the song was more compressed, which is just something I have to get used to now that I've switched DAW.

Endless Endless

I like the drums you put into it. It gives a professional feeling. Also, the mixing is not bad, though the bass at the drop could be much louder. Other than that, this is a pretty good song.
P.S. remember me?

Strykur responds:

I think that without the drums the song wouldn't be the same.
Yeah I sidechained the bass wayy too hard and it was already low volume to begin with.
And yes I remember you, it's been a long time buddy ;)

Pianore - Peach Blossom Pianore - Peach Blossom

The instruments and percussion are detailed, but keeping the traditional Chinese beats. However, I think the drop can be more complex, and maybe a bit more Chinese. Other than that, its absolutely amazing. I'd rate 9/10 :)

PianoreGD responds:

Lol thanks for the detailed review lol, i'll make a more complex drop in my next song!